Friday, November 13, 2009

The Nightmare my journy to Obamas Utopia

The Nightmare My journey to Obama’s utopia
Part 2


Every thing in the house is the same only different. My wife looks at least 10 years older and after a quick glance in the mirror it appears I do as well. What happened?
Inexplicably thoughts of my truck enter my mind. My beautiful 2007 Ford F-150 4X4V8 with K&N Filter, cold air intake, custom exhaust, Gun rack, Chrome wheels and my bumper sticker that reads “Don’t blame me I voted for Sarah U betcha” on the tailgate.My feet almost slip out from under me on the hardwood floors as I race for the Garage.

The thought crosses my mind that if something happened to my truck I may as well fall and break my neck life is no longer worth living.

I yank open the door to the garage and my heart sinks. My beautiful wonderful truck is gone! Sitting there in its place is something I could only imagine in my worst nightmare. It looks like a cross between a Smart Car and a 1969 Datsun pick up.

It has a bulbous nearly all Glass or Plexiglas front-end with a 4 foot box on the back. There is hardly any height to the box giving it an almost flat bed look. The tires are an all terrain type treads but the size of a riding lawnmower.On the front are the letters GM. General Motors or Government Motors?I don’t want to know. When I look at the side I can taste last night’s Carne Asada backing up in to my mouth. The decal on the fenders read “Tuff Country Edition”I hear screaming it takes a minute to realize it is coming from me.
The screaming only gets louder as I turn to run towards the Gun safe. Gone!!
The screaming intensifies. My wife appears. My dogs, my dogs I yell.My wife begins since the pet and livestock fairness and greenhouse tax….
I run from the house arms flailing screaming at the top of my lungs.Faintly I can hear here yelling something about better not be sick it will be weeks before I can see the doctor. The whole world is spinning my head is pounding then everything becomes quiet and dark.

I wake up with a start my heart pounding in my chest sweat glistening on my forehead. Thank god it was just a nightmare I pinch myself, whew.
I stumble from the room doing the Frankenstein walk moaning for coffee.My wife is standing there with a steaming cup of hot coffee in her hand. With a smirk on her face she asks did we have a Rough night last night. The hair on the back of my neck comes to attention.

I look at the TV “is that Fox news?” She answers yes ever since the White House declared war on fox news I figure we should support them and watch. My skin begins to crawl. They just had a segment on the Health care bill it looks like they are going to pass it no matter what. Then Cap and Trade is next. My heart is pounding so hard now that I can hear it. She continuous ever since they took over the banks and auto companies…I never hear the rest of the sentence as I dart from the room yelling my truck my truck My truuuckkk…

No comments:

Post a Comment